Eating healthy


 I saw a announcement saying that freshman will begin selecting next semesters schedule, so I decided to be on top of my schedule and make it early. Last semester I created my schedule late and now I have one night lab which is not ideal. I have posted a picture of nutritious food because next semester I've decided to minor in food and nutrition. Eating healthy is something I've always strived to do, but never knew exactly how to do it correctly. I always research what professional soccer players and athletes eat, but our lives are completely different and their diets are designed specifically for them. I want to be able to create my own dietary plan designed for me and most importantly doing it correctly. One other reason for my decision in starting this minor is being able to create a healthy and well balanced diet for my father who has been diagnosed with diabetes. Like father like son, he also has troubles eating the correct foods, making his diabetes uncontrolled. I would like to help my family and myself by knowing the correct ways to fuel our body's with the correct foods, that will lead to a longer and healthier lifesyle.

Comments

  1. Best of luck with your new choices! That papaya is calling me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment