The Lopez Family

 



They say that behind one strong man is one women, well I have two. These to women next to me are my two older sisters, to the right is Julie, and to left is Vanessa. Going to college has always been a plan for me in the future because of these two, Vanessa graduated from PNW four years ago with a degree in education. Julie will graduate this December with a degree in sonography. I've always looked up to my sisters and they've got me into the seat I'm sitting in today. When I don't feel motivated, I just look to see how much they've accomplished and how they strived, I take that as motivation to always keep going. This picture is when we went to Florida this march, we saw that Disney reopened and we were all going through a rough time with online school and working, so we decided to take a mini vacation. Every time I'm going to struggle during this school year I'm going to look at this and it will be my motivation 

Comments

  1. This is a really touching homage to the strong women in your family. I am very family-oriented as well so reading this was very relatable. It is very admirable that you find you strength in your family, specifically your sisters. College is very daunting and rough, but you got this!! You're gonna make your sisters proud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet!!! I'm sure your sisters are very proud to have a brother like you as well :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment