"La Bandera" (the flag)


 If you were walking in the parking lot or parking your car, and you saw a Honda civic with a big Mexican flag coming from the top, and was wondering why and who it was me. The reason why I had the flag on Thursday ,September 16, was because it was Mexican independence day. Its a day that Mexico declared its independence from Spain. Having the flag and being proud of who I am reminded me of when I was younger or still to this day when I would go to my family party and celebrate, we would bring a group to perform called a "tamborazo". Showing my heritage has always been something I enjoy doing, so I was happy to bring my banner with me, later tonight ill be going downtown to cruise and waive the flag.                                                                                   Viva Mexico!!!!

Comments

  1. I love this, Mando! What a wonderful photo. I hope you enjoyed your celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment