A rough week

 

This is the start of week five, and its really getting to me. This week I have a Trig test, chemistry lab report, chemistry homework and a informative speech to prepare. I stopped to get some Starbucks on Tuesday because it was a rough day, because I realized I was pretty behind. People would always say that college is nothing like high school, and it is 200% correct. Your on your own, you got all your classes to worry about, test, quizzes and homework goes on with ought a stop. The things you want to buy just seem more expensive now because your not working as much, but yet you have to find a way to work because college is not cheap! If your reading this I hope your week was a lot better, and if you were wondering what drink it was, it was a strawberry frapachino, they smack on a rough day.

Comments