This picture is one of my favorites, because its filled with some of my favorite people. These three people next to me have been the people i grew up with my entire life. It all began kindergarten year when we all met the first day, when times were so much simpler. We all went to the same grade school and middle school, but got separated in high school, when one of us went to another school. We would do something every week for all four years. This year was the year were we would all kind of fall off, the one on the right is named Nourhan, she is attending prairie state college with a undecided major, next to her is Alexis, she is attending DePaul studying Law. The one in red is me, and the one inn black is Casey, he is attending PNW, studying finance. These three people have been the ones who have always been there for me through thick and thin. I like this picture because over the course of 13 years, there not considered friends, but family. 

Comments

  1. Great photo! I get it. It's wonderful to have that core group of friends!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment