Gym

This week I purchased a gym membership at Omni fitness center in Schererville, Indiana. I have not had a gym membership since covid started, it felt very good to be back working out in a actual gym again. When I was working out I began to think, how many people workout on a daily basis? How much does fitness play a role in people lives. Do people feel bad about not working out, or do they just blow it off like nothing, I know for me fitness is a big thing. If I do not workout one day I try to make up for it the next day in my workout. Fitness plays a major role in who I am and who I want to be, fitness is a mind reliver for me. When im working out, running, playing soccer or any other physical activities gets me out of my very busy world. I get to escape the world of homework and stress and focus I myself and just workout. My workouts usually consists of weights, bench-press, squats and the use of dumbbells. I get my cardio from my soccer games but sometimes I go for a run, but I really do not like running! Do you workout normally?  

Comments